Employment and Experience
- Bakery — Copywriter (January 2017 - Present) Have written copy primarily for car2go, a premiere Bakery client including radio scripts, Out of Home copy and video scripts. Have produced radio spots and internal video for Cannes awards festival.
- Latinworks Marketing — Junior Copywriter (October 2014 - December 2016). Written copy for diverse brands including Texas Lottery, Anheuser Busch, Mountain Dew, Laredo Taco Company, Mars, and the Austin Convention and Visitors Bureau in the Hispanic/Multicultural Market. Produced Broadcast TV, radio, digital, and print work for the Texas Lottery, Austin Convention and Visitor's Bureau, Mountain Dew, Anheuser Busch, Starbucks, and Laredo Taco Company.
- UT Housing and Food – Copywriter (Fall 2012-October 2014). Wrote for campaigns introducing new menu items and events to students and faculty.
- Marketing Matters – Copywriter Intern (Summer 2013). Copywriter Intern for Austin based advertising agency Marketing Matters. Writing promotional copy for press releases, internal operations, and creative campaigns.
- Eagle Scout, Boy Scout Troop 32, Keller, TX, Troop assistant senior patrol leader (2008-2010). Led and coordinated a successful Eagle service project. Coordinated with church employees, troop leaders, and local businesses to attain the rank.
- Booking Director at 91.7 KVRX Austin (2012 - 2014). Booked and coordinated concerts for UT Austin's student radio station 91.7 FM, KVRX Austin.
Skills and Education
- University of Texas at Austin: Bachelor's of Science – Advertising, Creative Track. GPA 3.5. Graduating class of 2014.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suites, skilled in Illustrator and proficient in Photoshop. Excellent writing and communication skills. Very proficient using Microsoft Office.
- Norbi Zylberberg (Socialisssima/Latinworks) - Phone: (512) 799-6655. Email: email@example.com
- Kathy Phan (UT DHFS) - Phone: (512) 232-4803. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org